Thursday, September 25, 2008

After the Dr.

Well in the last two days I have seen two Dr's. The first one made me feel rotten by telling me to suck it up and go to physio and than get back to work and it didn't matter if I was in pain or not. But my Dr said do physio and wait to see if I can go back to work. I also might have to have an operation which makes me scared but I know that my God is bigger and he will make a way for me.

I might have a different job opportunity so I am waiting to see if it is one I should even think about. My friend is running a nanny agency and wants me to help run it. I think I would like to do it, as part of the time I would be home and only have to work some nights to meet families and bring nannies to the families. But I need to work out details first. so I am just praying to see what I should do.

Last night we had some people here from Sanctuary House of Prayer explaining what they are all about and found it very interesting. I love the fact that it is all for an audience of One.The One who matters the most in my live. We are going to go early on Sunday so we can see what it is like. we wonder if the two old people will handle it for a whole afternoon.

No comments: