Tuesday, October 2, 2007

What's new

So I went for a MRI on my knee because they(Dr) thinks I tore the cartilage in my knee when I fell.So now I am off for two more weeks until they get the results. I am trying to get my school work done and hopefully I will get it all done before I go back to work. Than I will only have to do my practicum and I will be a ECE 3. Today was a hard day for my knee as I went to physiotherapy this morning and it really hurt. I had a little cry and now have ice on it and hopefully it will feel better.

So now I am working on my homework and finding out how much it will cost me to open my own daycare.
My daughter who is having a baby came home for the weekend and we sat together on the couch and she let me feel the baby. It was very cool. She is coming home for thanksgiving, it will be nice to have us all together once again.

We went looking for a smaller house on the weekend and went to look at trailers. There sure are some nice ones out there. It was hard to look and see how big they are and so much cheaper than a house. Are we moving? Not sure we are just looking to see what is out there, as we both feel our house is to big now that all the children are moving out. Yes my oldest son is finally going his own way. I hope it works for him as we will not be able to have him move in with us as we want a smaller place.

One of my friends past away this weekend and as sad as it is, it is also a happy time. She just got baptized a month ago and found out a week after that she had lung cancer and went to be with the Lord fast. Part of me is jealous as she is there and has no more pain and can be with the One who loves her more than any other. I think when we cry we cry because we are not ready to see the person go even if we know that it is part of life. Makes me realize that life is short and we should tell all the people in our lives how much we care. We should forgive the ones who hurt us and let go and let God.

Well I am off for now to see my dad and enjoy the time I have with him. Have a great day.

No comments: