Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Family what a wonder

Well this Monday all of our children came home for supper, it was a wonderful time. There where our 6 children, three children-in- loves, and two grandsons and grandpa. Also four add ons, my husband and myself. It was loud but great. Lots of good food and company. I took a picture of the children together and the thought I had was that maybe this was the last one for along time. times change and so do people.

Our second son and his lovely wife told us that they had a special announcement. We all thought that they where having a baby but not now. They said they won the Super Natural Lottery which made my family wonder what happened,well the cool thing is they have been praying for the Lord to give them direction to what they where suppose to do in the ministry that they have been involved in the last few years. Their hearts are to serve Him wherever or however they can.Any way one of the biggest draw backs in their live is the lack of money, the funny thing is if they where to leave the country and go on a mission trip people would line up to support them.Being that they felt the Lord was calling them to stay here and do His work, it as been hard to get people to support them.They do have a few people who are but not enough, but the Lord is awesome and knows our every need. He alone knows how they have been living the last few years. Well what He did is unbelievable He laid it on someones heart to help them in a huge way and it spoke volumes to their family. Some people would call it luck, I call it way to go Lord. I am amazed at how the Lord works in our lives. I can only ask that this works in my family to draw them closer to Him who loves them more than any other.They are now debt free and can give more, save more and speak more of His love for them and everyone. I am so blessed to have witnessed that miracle for them.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'm so glad that it ministered to you too! Love you!