Saturday, October 6, 2007

cool workshops

well this last Thursday and Friday I got to go to some works shops about Socio-Cultural Influences on Maternal Depression and Attachment. I really enjoyed them. I learned alot and I also won a book on Attachment. I find it funny how the Lord does things, these workshops gave me a better understanding of what is wrong with my girls. It also gave me lots of information to give to my daughter who is having a baby.

Tomorrow our church is having a potblessing for thanksgiving and it will be different without Cathy there. Cathy went to be with the Lord last Saturday and her service was on Thursday and more than 200 people came to say good bye to her. She will be missed but we know that she is HOME waiting for us. I personally will miss her hugs.
On Monday our children are coming over for Thanksgiving and I am looking forward to having them here. I love my family and am blessed by each of them even the ones I don't see alot of.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

We're looking forward to Monday!