Friday, November 28, 2008

The Rehabilitation story.

Well I went to the place where they are going to help me live with the pain and get back to work. I like the back stretches that we do in the mornings but the rest of the day is long and boring. On Thursday I went in and told them I was sore so they told me to only do 5 minutes of my stuff at a time and see how I did. The therapist than called me in and did a deep massage on my back and leg which felt ok till I tried to get up and than it was over. I have been off work for over a year and right this minute I feel like I am back at square one. I can't climb stairs or move very fast. To top it all off I have to go back there on Monday so they can teach me to live with the pain and keep up whatever they want from me. I will go because I need to I am not happy but I will turn it over to Him who carries me because I need to be carried.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm sorry it was a hard week at rehab! It can be a tough journey!

Debbie Haughland Chan said...

How are things going now, MJ? Have you continued with rehab? Are you back at work? Are you flat on your back? Are you alive?