Sunday, November 23, 2008

Getting ready for work.

Well I start a new program on Monday the 24 of November which is going to get me back to work. I am happy that I will be going back to work. I miss the kids and the friends I have made there. I am not looking forward to the program that they want to put me on as it is for 6 weeks, than back to work. Oh well whatever.

It is hard to believe that it will be a year since my granddaughter was born she is so sweet. My daughter is so blessed with a great baby.I am trying to figure out what to buy her as she has so much already. Not sure but I guess I will figure it out before her birthday. Maybe a new car seat or some toys. The hardest thing is her birthday is just before Christmas and so I don't want to spend alot of money now as I will have to have something for Christmas too.

For Christmas this year my husband and I have decided not to give each other a gift, well that is not really true. What we are doing is giving to some cause that we feel is better than giving to each other when we have all our needs met. I realized the other day that the Lord has blessed me with all my needs and even some of my wants. I need to now look at what I can do for someone else. I think we are going to but some chickens or fill some school bags for some children in Africa.Plus I think we will give to Harvest here in the city.

No comments: