Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Two more days

In two days all that will be left of my course to do is the writing of my notes and thoughts about what I thought of my time at the centre. I did the workshop and it was fine and have done the parent resource, so now I am down to the wire. Hard to believe, that I am almost finished.

We took my dad to his home last night which made him happy to finally be out of the hospital after three long weeks. He spent the last week with one of his friends who came in with a bad heart. He is younger than my dad and my dad felt bad for him as he had to stay there.

Well now that is finished we will start to pack. Not long and we will be in our new house. I am looking forward to it but will miss my friends here.

Last week I broke my back tooth and had to get it pulled out so now I have no back teeth up top. Boo who. It sure hurt and I cried alot that day. But it feels better now. I broke it eating sunflower seeds. ouch!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

You broke your tooth?! Yikes! So glad to hear the transition home has gone smoothly so far for grandpa. Congrats on almost being finished!

Debbie Haughland Chan said...

You broke your tooth on a sunflower seed? Yikes! With no back teeth on top, how are you going to eat?

That's great about being nearly done school. Wooo hoooo!