Saturday, February 16, 2008

Finally finished

Well I am finally finished my theory stuff for my ECE III which is making me very happy. I have been working on it since I have been off work. It is one reason I have not gone totally insane being off this long. I go to the Dr's again at the end of the month and than will find out what is next for me and my back.

We have decided to sell our house and move into something smaller with no upstairs. Anyone know someone who would want a five bedroom house in Fort Garry? the house hunting in scary as prices are so high. One house we looking at that was 800 Square feet listed at $127 sold for $162. Oh well we are off to look at more houses this weekend and than we will see if we can find the one for us.

1 comment:

Debbie Haughland Chan said...

I'm so disappointed you're selling your house. You just had it all fixed up nicely! If I knew someone house shopping, I'd send them your way. What part of the city are you looking in for your new home?