Thursday, January 3, 2008

New member in our family

Well once again time has gone by to fast. So to update anyone who does read this, my daughter had a little girl on Dec. 10. Her name is Raign, she weighed in at 7 lbs 11oz. and was 21 inches long,and is the most beautiful baby I have seen in years. It was the most amazing thing, I know that I have had my children but seeing your child give birth was way cool.
Christmas has come and gone and it was a good year, besides having a new baby here, my other daughter was home for the first time in two years. So it was nice to have all 6 of our children home for Christmas plus the in-loves.
I am still off work for at least the rest of the month, which is fine because I plan on finishing my school for my next level of ECE. I am going for a MRI on Sat. so hope it works out ok. Well that is all for now if any thing new happens I will blog again.

No comments: