Thursday, September 6, 2007

Finally finished

Well I finally finished another assignment for my course. Only 7 more to go and two exams. Thank God the other course has no exams and I only have two more assignments to go there. A word of advice if any one even reads this, stay in school and finish your dream when you are not working. Doing it Distance Ed is hard.
The story of my daughter continues: as of Tuesday no one has heard from her or even knows where she is. All I can do is pray that she is save. She knows everything and yet knows nothing. Where I on the other hand know nothing, except that I have a Father in Heaven who loves me. Which is alot to know.I remember thinking I knew everything and than I got older and realized that I have alot of experience but it doesn't mean I know every thing.
My baby girl was here on Tuesday night and we had a great visit. She is doing really well in the new home and seems happier. Now if only the other one would find the same safety.
Oh well that is all for now as I must get eady to go to DR. Have a great day and peace to you.

No comments: